Re: if nothing else *remix*, a gospel number, and severe mercies

> anyone snagged a copy of the free 3-song sampler attached to a few gdbd
> & ffr cds?  all apologies if someone already posted on this.  at any
> rate, it has "the world can wait" and "latter days" in their original
> forms, and then a not-necessarily-so-likeable remix of "if nothing
> else".  lots of electronic beeps and so forth.

When you say "original forms", do you mean the first two songs are exactly
the same as the versions which appear on the original albums?  Is it only
the 'If Nothing Else' track that sounds different?

How can one get a copy of this without re-purchasing GDBD and/or FFR?