if nothing else *remix*, a gospel number, and severe mercies

anyone snagged a copy of the free 3-song sampler attached
to a few gdbd & ffr cds?  all apologies if someone already
posted on this.  at any rate, it has "the world can wait"
and "latter days" in their original forms, and then a
not-necessarily-so-likeable remix of "if nothing else".
lots of electronic beeps and so forth.  its probably the
only otr song i just haven't liked at all.  oh well, at
least it is coupled with latter days, which was the first
otr song i heard and it hasn't stopped haunting me since.
i was so sad that it didn't make the playlist in cleveland,
nearly every other city got it!! :-(
other than purchasing the original gdbd, anyone have any
bright ideas on how i can get "a gospel number"?  is it
available on mp3 anywhere?  or could someone send it to me,
in a file or something?  i'm pretty clueless about mp3s (i
didn't even know what napster was until someone got sued
about it).
i took karin & linford's advice about severe mercies by
sheldon vanauken, the recommended reading of a few weeks
ago, and it is a genuinely lovely book.  a schmaltz-free
love story w/ thoughtful, c.s. lewis-influenced theological
explorations.  riveting though slightly disheartening, as
faith and love of such caliber rarely exist... it is a true
story though.  i do add my voice to their recommendation.
peace,
-=katherine=-
(yeah... i've been lurking for awhile; hello :-)

=====
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the sea.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery