Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #604

>--------------
>As a matter of clarification, it's is NITROGEN
>oxide that pollutes the air. This comes from
>industrial plants, particularly coal-fired power
>plants, and vehicles.

the chemical name of NO2 or NO3 in its ion or acid rain forming component would be nitrite or nitrate, but in conventional naming of chemical compounds NO2 or NO3 are called nitrous oxides, not nitrogen oxides which might be some environmental term, but does not fit any chemistry naming conventions, as far as i know.  Don't banty chemistry terms with me, bitch.

Get your own FREE Chlamydia-is-not-a-flower.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://Chlamydia-is-not-a-flower.com - You might want to get that checked.