Re: Phases of Toad

> > I've been going through a major Toad The Wet
> > Sprocket kick the last couple days.
>
> i've been going through a toad the wet sprocket phase
> for the past three years.  i never got into them... i
> had _fear_ forever.  then after _coil_, i got hit over
> the head with how pleasantly beautiful their music is.

These things come and go with me.  A couple weeks ago, I had Massive Attack
_Protection_ and _Mezzanine_ in seriously heavy rotation, including one
depressive night where I made a WinAmp playlist of the two songs
'Protection' and 'Angel' on repeat for several hours.

> it seems like if i don't know what to listen to, i
> pick up toad.

I usually end up with _Operation: Mindcrime_ or _Diamond Dogs_ if I don't
know what to listen to.

> > It would be going much better if, all those years
> > ago, that girl hadn't left and taken my copy of
> > _In Light Syrup_ with her.
>
> the hobbit on the rocks is crying...

He ain't the only one.

~C