Re: Phases of Toad

Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:
> I've been going through a major Toad The Wet
> Sprocket kick the last couple days.

i've been going through a toad the wet sprocket phase
for the past three years.  i never got into them... i
had _fear_ forever.  then after _coil_, i got hit over
the head with how pleasantly beautiful their music is.

it seems like if i don't know what to listen to, i
pick up toad.

> It would be going much better if, all those years
> ago, that girl hadn't left and taken my copy of
> _In Light Syrup_ with her.

the hobbit on the rocks is crying...

talk to yourself if you feel you need talking to.

root to this,
Dan

np: mr. ben folds - fear of pop vol. 1