Re: good lord, something on topic ;) ...

In a message dated 06/04/2001 10:16:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lists at absalomrecordings_com writes:

<<  any
 thoughts?  Any takers? >>

I recently read Ellen Foster and really, really enjoyed it.  And I read Till
We Have Faces years ago and liked that book too.

Other OtR recommended books that are on my reading list are:
Dear Theo, The Letters of Vincent Van Gogh to his brother
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, Annie Dillard
The Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolver
Traveling Mercies, Anne Lamott

Now I suppose I'll add Godric, Frederick Buechner.....smile.

Allie