a ransom's answer

> I'm not teaching, encouraging, or endorsing
> tolerance of any sort.

since this is obviously the case :) (but thanks for
reminding us), then i'd just have to tell you to get
over it.  as you're not endorsing tolerance or even
gentility, you might just have to be disgruntled and
frustrated by people different than yourself.  lots of
people who like over the rhine are christians.  if
they wanna talk about jesus, you might just have to
get over it.  if we can talk about sadist sequestering
tactics and ponder any other line of thought or
inspiration, why can't we talk about jesus?  even
though kyle would rather rule the world with his
enlightened monarchy, we all know his ain't the system
housing us.  so, as we used to say in the military,
suck it up.

> 5 years on this list, and some of us (including
> those cowards who email me
> privately to thank me for it) are just PLAIN FUCKING
> TIRED of jesus on our
> OTR list all the FUCKING TIME.

yeah, and i'm rather tired of many things; but it
comes with the territory.  you are a person (that's
right, only human, lest any of us doubt it) dealing
with people.  so we are all just going to have to put
up with each other and try to do so in the most wise,
_loving_ way possible.

-j. marie