Re: Ransom notice.

> Poof, no more jessyka for your insignificant list
> and your pitiful scale of rudeness.

1) If the list is insignificant, then why do you care?
2) Well if you want to talk about rudeness, isn't
     censorship just a little higher on the scale?
3) Here's a general question for everyone,
     If everyone is teaching tolerance and respecting
     each other's beliefs, then how can we in the same
     breath tell someone that they can't talk about them?
     I'm probably just stupid, someone care to enlighten me?

Only Left with Questions,
Tom

"Insist on yourself; never imitate." - Emerson