Re: Required Radiohead Listening

In a message dated 6/2/01 6:47:10 PM Central Daylight Time, BEric123 at aol_com
writes:

OK, since we're on the subject, I've admittedly been one of the last to
step on the Radiohead bandwagon.  I like everything I've heard, just
haven't bought a CD yet.  I've got tickets to their show in a few weeks,
and was wondering which discs were required listening?  Any  >>

Radiohead is my favorite band...I have about 16 of their CDs, mostly singles
of course.  All Radiohead is required listening in my opinion.  That's just
me though.  My favorite is OK Computer, it's a definite must have.  Or you
can wait until Tuesday and buy Amnesiac the day it comes out.  Really, you
can't go wrong when it comes to Radiohead, it's all good.  I get to see them
for the first time in August in Chicago.  I'm so EXCITED (and I just can't
hide it).

RoAnn