 haven't bought a CD yet.  I've got tickets to their show in a few weeks,
 and was wondering which discs were required listening?  Any  >>

Well, here are my recommendations.....

 #1  Kid A------ sonically, this album trumps their past efforts, but if
you're looking for straightforward songs you may like their earlier albums. I
love it, especially Everything in its right place  and How to disappear
completely.

 #1 tie OK Computer---- I absolutely LOVE the first 8 tracks (with the
exception of Fitter Happier), but after that I don't really find the rest of
the album as that strong. Still, Paranoid Android and Subterranean Homesick
Alien are AMAZING! In my opinion this is a transition between their alt/rock
days and their new experimental style.

The Bends---- Ah, my first Radiohead record! Great songs throughout, many of
which are shot through with melancholy melodies and lots of fuzz. These boys
know how to use their stompboxes! These are much more traditional songs (trad
for Radiohead anyway).

I don't have Pablo Honey. I've heard Creep, and wasn't too impressed with it,
but I recently another single from that album on MTV2. Anybody know what that
might be? There are others on the list more qualified to talk about Radiohead
than I am, but this is just my two cents.

I love the band, and I think they are amazing, but I do believe they are
hyped up a bit too much. Still, I'm anxiously awaiting Tuesday.....

Brittney