Re: bare feet, christian culture and the pittsburgh concert

In a message dated 6/1/2001 2:46:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmlinton at yahoo_com writes:

<< stevieboo said self-effacingly:

 > Sorry, but I'm afraid I claimed unattractive listie status a few years
back
 > shortly after good ol' Mr. Emery first blessed us with his theory.  I
guess
 > there's some consolation in knowing I'm not alone now though...  ;)

 stevieboo, stop that!  you are not the unattractive listee!  there is no such
 thing!  well, not in california, anyway.

hey megan...

thanks for kicking his ass on that one...i, unfotunately, was unable to
before now.  :)

stevieboo, you know that *i* think you're gorgeous, and mine is the only
opinion that matters!  :)

i'll write you soon, and i'll also write a review of the pittsburgh show,
soon.  i'm thinking about driving four hours to toledo tomorrow...it was that
good.

love and chocolate cheesecake,
jessyka