Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #593

Hello!  I LOVED the Cider House Rules movie!  I rented
it and when I returned it I bought a copy on DVD right
then and there.  Then, watched it again, THEN had my
husband watch it and HE loved it!  I've even went as
far as giving it to all my friends and family who have
DVD players to watch and enjoy as well.  I am
interested in reading the book though.  It's the same
I guess w/ the Deep End of the Ocean.  LOVED the book,
but when I saw the movie I was extremely disappointed.
(Even w/ Michelle P. in it.)  Well, company has
arrived for dinner, so gotta go.  -- Jessica