RE: Eva and Rufus too

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Go see "Shrek".  In a rather surprising move, the
> emotional centerpiece of
> that film is set to the tune of Lenny Cohen's
> "Halleluiah" as sung by Rufus
> Wainwright

Wow, you may have inadvertently talked me out of going
to see Shrek.  As much as I like Rufus and all,
hearing anyone but the incomparable Jeff Buckley do
Cohen's "Hallelujah" would just be distracting.
(Wow two Jeff Buckley references in as many days!
It's about danged time!)

KElvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats