Re: Eva

hey there...

yep...eva cassidy rocks.  i was introduced to her a few months ago when a
friend, who knew i was into female vocalists, burned me a cd of hers.  it's
_live at the blue note cafe_ and it's absolutely wonderful.  unfortunately no
original stuff, just covers, but there is something delightful in a new
rendition of old favorites.

it's such a shame she died so young...to see what else she would have come up
with is something we've lost to the inevitable eternity...

ps...for all those barefoot souls out there...i don't like shoes, don't wear
'em if i don't have to, and only usually wear sandals when i do have to.
(they're easier to slip off unnoticed!)  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka