Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #590

> hey kids.  is anyone going to the show at rosebud this friday?  i may be
> going by myself...i haven't found anyone with whom i want to share the
> experience yet, and it would be fun if any of you were going to be there.  :)
>
> happy thoughts...
> jessyka

Jess, darling...

Like, I'll totally be there, of course.  Do I count?  Do I?  Do I?

Seriously, I'd love to see you again.  Why on earth would you be alone
anyway?  Where's your man?

I might have accompaniment myself, but if I do, I think the two of you would
get along spledidly.  Let me know.

Gardner.

--
"I'm an info freako