Re: saviour machine

> > I really think SM I is a work of genius, though
> > I attribute that to Terry Taylor more than the
> > band.  As time goes by the quality of the music
> > has suffered.
>
>agreed.  also, sam west's drumming on SMI is great.
>he's a surprisingly great drummer.  his work with
>marc solomon and stavesacre is pretty wicked.  trk
>4 ("inclusive") for their 2nd album, absolutes, is
>proof positive.

Doh!  Today I was reflecting upon what I'd written, and realized that Sam's
departure was a MAJOR factor as well.  I saw him with Scaterd Few once, and
was impressed to no end.  I have the Stavesacre CDs post-Sam, but that band
doesn't really do it for me.  I do like it a bit, but its no SM or SF IMHO.
Anyhow, funny you should write this at about the same time I was thinking
it!

Oh well, that'll teach me to write so late into the night!