Re: more strange otr content

i think music in general is a barefoot creature. shoes are what we work in,
what we wear to combat the harshness of what lies on the ground. shoes are
meant to protect us. music is not. music is a free thing, and who wants to
be protected from what music can do to us?

jillian.
i'm always tripping over my own feet.