Re: My lesson is....never delete digests

On 5/24/01 10:48 PM, quoth the brilliant gorke at star_net at gorke at star_net:

>So this is what I get into when I delete the digests claiming I was too
>busy. I spank myself thus!

Can I watch?

Hey, all-- I'm in New Mexico! WOOTY WOOT! Just about finished the review
I had on the plane ride, so I swear I'll post it soon.

Unbelievably beautiful out here. I'm in love with the colours now: sage
and sand and intense sky blue. I never appreciated them before. Bad arty
chick-- no herbal tea for you!