My lesson is....never delete digests

So I'm looking up the Boston Phoenix's website for club listings in New
England for this weekend, and Over the Rhine is performing in Nashua, NH
tomorrow night, and in Somerville, MA, on Saturday. Oh, man......Now I find
out! Darn!

Hope I can convince "Cuteface" to go to Somerville. Maybe I can talk her
into dinner at Casablanca in Cambridge?

So this is what I get into when I delete the digests claiming I was too
busy. I spank myself thus!

Enjoy the tour, fellow kings of New England!
Scott