Re: to the powers that be... orson welles lives on?

>--- Steve Guiles <sguiles at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >
> > by the way...in citizen kane, was "rosebud" his
> > first or second wife?  i
> > always get confused at the end...
>
>Umm...was that a serious question?  If it was, Rosebud
>was the sled he had as a boy.  If it wasn't - never

I just watched Citizen Kane last night for the first time.  I did get that
it was the sled...I've always heard about it, just never seen it for myself.
  It was actually a very good movie...except for his singer girlfriend.  She
bugs.  Did anyone else have that same reaction?  I had to turn down the TV
when she started whining because it was so piercing in contrast with all the
other performances in the film...

art/movie critic Citizen Steve