re: myers-briggs

On Sun, 20 May 2001 rda76 at mindspring_com wrote:

> hey guys... i guess i missed the original post on this, but i've
> checked my deleted items and can't find where anyone gave a link to
> where you go to take the test.
>
> i remember taking a similar one a couple years ago and i was ISTJ,
> after retaking it just now it's coming up with ESTJ.
>
> here's a link to the one i took if anyone wants to compare the two
> http://quiz.ivillage.com/health/tests/pttphase1.htm

i went and took that one - it's wierd.

for being extremely I, it calls me severly E. (: made me laugh.  i tok the
meyer's briggs a couple of time. about the only things it could decide
was: 99% I, some N or S. and about 50-50 of the last two - if orget what
they are.

it's all funny.

the one i found that was most accurate was one i had to take here at
work. it figures out the side of your brian you think with and how you
learn. and makes some guesses about personality.

brain.exe it's curious.

rhys

 > could someone please send the link to the myers-briggs one
>
> much thanks,
>     roger

Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,
causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in
chronological order, though. Douglas Adams