Re: Tonight! Wooty woot!

>After the show, I'm prolly gonna sit in my seat and bask for a while, so
>come say hi. I'm A-1. And that's my seat, too. And the place I'll be at
>the TLA. Never mind. I'll prolly be hungry by then, so I'm all for
>hitting the South Street Diner for some cheap if sometimes regrettable
>eats.

Regrettable?  Is any diner fare truly unregrettable?  And woohoo...I'm in
seat A18...so, maybe I'll wave across the aisle...

But, I'd best pick up my lazy butt and actually make the drive from the vast
metropolitan area that is Harrisburg, so....

See y'all tonight!!

-I swear officer, I'm not crazy.  There really was a tree in the road a
minute ago...
-Jason