First Person

In two recent interviews, when asked about the "theme" behind FFR, Linford
has said that after the songs were written/recorded, he "noticed" that they
were all written from the first-person perspective, and how that kinda
unifies the record or whatever (that's not a direct quote, but that's the
basic drift).

Anyway, this got me thinking, aren't almost /all/ OTR's songs written from
the first-person perspective? I don't see how this is anything particularly
unique to FFR, or how Linford could just now be noticing this.  So, because
I'm obsessive about these kinds of things, I'm trying to come up with a list
of songs that aren't FPP. So far I've only been able to come up with the
following, and even these are kinda iffy:

Sleep Baby Jane
Gentle Wounds
Jacksie
Murder
Lucy

Can anyone think of any others?

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you
tend to see every problem as a nail."
                - Abraham Maslow

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll
end up where we're going."
                 - Irwin Corey