duzzinny?

<unlurk>

<blink></blink>

within
walking<<<<<

And then:

That should be "There DON'T happen to be any architecture or design
firms...."
Geez.  See... proof I was ranting.. bad grammar.  :)<<<<<

Should't it be "There does not happen to be ANY."

Confusion created with plural "design firms," but I think s/v agreement
is between "does" and "any," both singular.  So, right the first time.
But, really, this is one of those ambiguous situations in the sense that
no one is likely to notice it except composition teachers, and not even
all of them.

Or I could be wrong.

Marie?

That is all.