TWO DAYS!!!??

Okay...forgive my noticeable excitement.  I am a newbie fan, and as such am
rabidly excited to see OTR live for the first time.  Any twinges of
nostalgia from anyone?  It's going to be at the TLA at Philly, and I hope I
don't get lost.  So, if you see a white Corsica with a black hood tearing
down south street with a blonde asian craning out the window frantically
looking back and forth, just wave a flashlight...or a blowtorch, or whatever
happens to be handy...

By the way...what is the appropo mode of dress?  I assume showing up in a
leopard loin cloth might be a bit...last year, but is the TLA a bit stuffy?
Shorts?  Toga?  Giant feathered chicken outfit?

-Laughing maniacally at whoever cares to listen
-freakin' out the co-workers
-pointing and laughing at my tickets
-gargling chai tea whilst singing GDBD excerpts

-jason