Re: girlfriend in a coma

> Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 07:24:10 -0600 (MDT)
> From: rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org>
> Subject: Re: OT: girlfriend in a coma
>
> On Mon, 14 May 2001, Thurman Allen II wrote:
>
> > sorry to all you morrisey fans . . .
> >
> > > Interesting that no one has mentioned "Girlfriend in
> > > a Coma" in the Coupland discussion! Anyone?

It has it's moments, but I just don't care for it ... this is primarily the
book that got me thinking Coupland was taking his own press too
seriously and consciously trying to write a 'Coupland' novel ... it's
like he laid out all the elements that people pointed to in Gen X,
Microserfs and Life After God (his three strongest) and tried to build
a plot line around it.

Todd.

The Denver Gentlemen | The Autumns | Matt Hopper | 3" Series

Absalom Recordings is on the web at www.absalomrecordings.com