Re: Denison Witmer

> Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 00:34:16 -0400
> From: "jillian tully" <waytogojane at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Re: Denison Witmer
>
> yeah, what lara said about the mp3's...he is from philly, and i saw
> him live at cornerstone this past summer. i thought his show was
> gorgeous. he had a shy and endearing stage presence that won my
> girlfriends and i over completely, and i know he is on burnt toast
> vinyl records. they have a website with info on his stuff.

His stage presence is pretty much exactly what he's like in person,
too ... we spent a couple days together in Chicago a couple
months ago and he's just a really great guy as well as being a
fantastic songwriter.  I can't recommend him highly enough ... his
newest release (The 80's EP) is really, really good ...

Todd.

The Denver Gentlemen | The Autumns | Matt Hopper | 3" Series

Absalom Recordings is on the web at www.absalomrecordings.com