patience, coupland, and LOTS of mail

Lol, I opened my e-mail box this morning and had *214* messages. I really wanted to read about all the perfect albums...but now way. Don't have time for 214 messages full of them. That'll teach me to not check my mail for 48 hours.

AS far as OtR albums go, Patience is my perfect one. Wouldn't change a thing. In fact when they released it on IRS I couldn't listen to it because they changed the song order.

Interesting that no one has mentioned "Girlfriend in a Coma" in the Coupland discussion! Anyone?

Julie