Re: Re: Soundtracks

Well, here's a question, then: I just got the Director's Cut of "Legend."
It has the original Jerry Goldsmith score, as opposed to the Tangerine
Dream one on the American release.

I have to say I'm really surprised. I'd never thought, really, just how
different an experience it was going to be, watching the movie I've seen
a million times with a completely different soundtrack. It somehow seems
to make the movie both...more serious and less unique. Which, for a movie
featuring goblins and unicorns and Tom Cruise in chain mail, is really
saying something.

But I don't know anyone else who's seen the director's cut, so mine is a
pretty singular opinion in my experience.