Re: new thread

>I'm open to suggestions, too. Have had bad experiences with reds/merlots so
>if you have any good ones, please. Oh, and not Boone's farm, ha ha ha.
>
>Mike

There's a vineyard in California called Dry Creek.  They have a pretty good
reserve that comes out in the fall of each year.  I'm working my way through
a case of 85.  Smoky finish, hints of pear and apple.  It's my favorite.
Price wise, it's very reasonable.  It is a white tho'...Reds tend to give me
tannin headaches...