Re: Canal Street Vingt.

ms linton wrote a stunning review of the CST
show, but then:
> It is at this point that I must publicly
> chastise anyone who waited too long to get
> tix for this show...or decided that Sting
> was more important.  Yeah, I know.  It's
> Sting.  But trust me, you missed out.

yeah, i missed out on OtR, but it was sting.
he put on a great show.  his trumpeteer was
really good.  his drummer/rapper was very
cool, too.  we ended up getting way better
seats than our tickets said, too.  we met
up with jessica castillo (fellow listie),
and on the way back to our correct seats,
there was a whole row basicaly unsat in.  we
sat there, and no one ever came.  we were
pretty close... good show.  sting rocks.

> Canal Street is a very intimate setting in
> which to see OtR.  It's very small and the
> stage is about as big as my bedroom.

i'd say it's more like the size of my closet.

btw, awesome review... made me feel like i
was there.  stole the setlist again, right,
megan?  did they play "white chocolate fuck?"

Dan