Denison Witmer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tobi" <Tapehead at gmx_de>

> Also, do any of you know Denison Witmer? I'm thinking about buying an
album
> by him but it would be mail order so I can't listen before I buy...

I saw Denison play years ago when I was still in college. He must've been
from PA...I know his older brother was a few years ahead of me at Messiah.
(my freshman year one of the girls on my hall had a HUGE crush on Donovan.)
I think he opened for The Innocence Mission, maybe. It's all a bit blurry.

Anyway...I liked his stuff, and I'm sure in the past few years he has
matured even more as a musician.

He's got MP3's on his site : http://www.denisonwitmer.com/sounds.html

So, long story short....I'm not much of a help really.

~Lara

(2nd time I've used the name Donovan in a post today. That's crazy stuff.)