Re: Bjork

>From: Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com>

> > (and speaking of bjork, guess who's dressing up
> > as who for a sunday night 'come as your favorite
> > rock star!')
>
>wow, i'm honored... bjork's dressing up as little
>ole *me*?  ;)

no, but I'M dressing up as YOU!

hee- okay, no, that ain't quite right still...

>haha... j/k... btw, did you see bjork's outfit at
>the oscar's?  a goose.  it was cool, in a bjork
>sort of way.  no one else could have gotten away
>with it...
>
>Dan

actually, i believe it's being commonly referred to as the 'swan' outfit-
but the goose might be more accurate.  the thing that got me was the giant
egg attatched to her shoe- and she STILL looked cute!

couldn't find a bird outfit for the party, but did find a swell pink dress-
i can't wait to be a rock star.  but first i gotta go to san francisco.  see
you all on monday!

(i'm expecting a very crowded inbox...)

-melanie

np: bjork- post  (i couldn't help myself!)