RE: perfect schmerfect

Saturday Night Fever is one I would definitely disqualify.  A collection of
music (danceable, no less) that's (then) currently mega-hot, done by (then)
currently popular artists?  Just because the music is written specifically
for the movie doesn't mean the intention isn't there to create a "greatest
hits" type effect with it.  Doesn't matter if it's the Bee Gees & Saturday
Night Fever, 80's pop & The Breakfast Club, or Collective Soul & Varsity
Blues.

	wah - wah - wah - nothing grates me more then when a grown man cries.

One exception I would make would be Tom Petty's soundtrack for She's The
One.  That one pretty much stands up as a damn fine album on its own.  Not
"Perfect", but damned good.

~C
	so who's doing the sputtering now?

	why don't we just spin another thread & ask for favourite soundtracks?
	i'll start it with:
	1. Saturday Night Fever (guilty pleasure)
	2. Even Cowgirls Get The Blues (k.d. lang - queen of the torch song!)
 	3. Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1 (i know - a U2 hodge podge.
	but it kicks! a duet with bono & luciano pavarotti - awesome stuff)

	peace & veggies,
	david