Re: Inn. Mission

>From: "jillian tully" <waytogojane at hotmail_com>
>
>rosebud? first of june? what is this?
>
>oh, and i didn't mean to knock pitts...i've never actually been there, but
>my dad seems to have a deep-seated idea that pitts is completely ghetto.
>anyway.
>
>elaborate on this rosebud business. :)
>
>j.

Sorry, I wrote you off-list, i think, to defend PGH.  No offense taken.
Rosebud is a small little club in Pittsburgh's "Strip District" an area full
of shops, restaurants, and bars.  It is small enough to be intimate, and
they serve reasonably good food.  I saw OtR there my first time, during the
Eve tour.  It connects to a dance club, M, which was Metropol, and OtR have
been there a few times as well, most notably with the Junkies.  If you or
any listees go there on June first, I'll have to come up with some
distiuguishing clothes to wear.  Be warned, I may just blow the "attractive
listee" theory to smithereens.  (Which is fine, 'cause its too elitist.)