RE: "Perfect" albums (was RE: beatles)

I have a *huge* problem with _Invisible Touch_! The title track is such a
horrible, awful, Phil Collins-written non-Genesis-y pop piece of crap! It's
a black eye on an otherwise fine album. This is why Perfect Albums (I'll
capitalize that for good measure) are so rare -- it just takes one track
that always makes you reach for the "skip" button to disqualify it.

I'm surprised, Chris, that you didn't throw _Tales..._ or _Relayer_ in there
(Yes albums, for the uninitiated). They're not on my personal list, either,
but I figured one of them would be on yours. Nice pick with _Discipline_
though!

Dave