"Perfect" albums (was RE: beatles)

Sexy Dave C wrote:
>On a side thought, some years back I remember seeing a quote by Linford
>about "perfect albums." I think _Revolver_ was on his list -- I agree. It
>may not be their best album, per se, but it is what I would call a "perfect"
>album. All good or great songs from start to finish with no weak ones (a
>difficult feat and one that no OTR record has achieved, IMHO). Maybe a new
>thread?...

I'll second that.  New thread.   I'm going to add a caveat, though.  All good or great songs from start to finish, and at least some level of album continuity, either musically, conceptually, or thematically.

I'll toss couple without explanations, and then you guys can argue them.

Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime
King Crimson - Discipline
Pink Floyd - Animals
Queen - Queen II
Genesis - Invisible Touch
Kraftwerk - Computer World
Karma To Burn - Karma To Burn

And what is probably the most "Perfect" album of all time:
Roxy Music - Avalon

--
NP: Beck - Debra
Now with 75% more vitriol! (don't ask)

Get your own FREE yourmomisacunt.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://yourmomisacunt.com - Perfect for those tricky family situations.