Kevin Smith/Criterion tanks

Just wanted to thank everyone for the interesting converstation on Smith's
movies.
I worked some ungodly hours the week of that thread and wasn't able to join
in the fun even though my comment that Clerks was a bunch of baa baa sticky
seems to have started it all.
  I still think it is but now I know a bit more about him perhaps I'll track
down a few and give him another chance. Don and Peter made Chasing Amy sound
interesting so I'll start there. If I like that I'll try Mallrats. And no I
don't have a problem with foul language or anything I just found Clerks to be
a very weak flic. At best I found the writing about as intellegent as a
couple 12 year olds standing on a street corner telling dirty jokes to work
themselves through puberty.
  Also thanks Dan, Don and all for the Criterion info. I've already picked up
a couple more.
The Passion of Joan of Arc and The Seventh Seal.

Looking to get Seven Samurai next.

Somebody stop me!!!!

kevin