Re: throwing rocks with good aim

> > through all the garbage about people's personal
> > lives...
>
> oh no...not people's lives.
>
> i can't believe i just read that.

Believe it, sister. ;)

> i mean, yeah, this
> is a discussion list about over the rhine.  but when
> we get down to the point of any/all this stuff, i'd
> wager it has a lot to do with the garbage about
> people's lives.

Yep, that's exactly my point. The nature of a discussion list is that it's
going to drift into areas of conversation that aren't necessarily
interesting to all parties. That's just the way it goes. Nevertheless, I
/do/ feel like I'm getting more for my money when the conversation does
drift toward the intended topic.

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you
tend to see every problem as a nail."
                - Abraham Maslow

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll
end up where we're going."
                 - Irwin Corey