Re: Gay Jesus M*th

>i take offense to you so blatantly using the
>word "m*th" so loosely.  how dare ye?

Replace the O with an A, and you're talking seriously offensive stuff, Dan.

>Bruce Lachey wrote:
>> There's a certain shirt put out by the
>> awful band "Cradle of Filth" that I
>> believe to be one of the most offensive
>> shirts ever created, yet I laughed
>> out loud for minutes after seeing it in
>> public the first time.
>
>Cradle of Filth is quite a laughable band
>anyway.  *every* poster and/or tshirt has some
>sort of topless girl on it with some sort of
>corpse as well... they're a silly band, makes
>me laugh.

You're one of the few who get it, then.

>that tshirt in question was pretty intensely
>offensive.  you would think that the theatre
>would have made the guy leave.  i can't imagine
>many people in population in the united states
>would find that to be a good shirt to wear in
>public under any circumstances.

I've wanted one for some time.  I think it's *terribly* amusing.

Are you going to describe it, or am I going to be forced to do the dirty work, as usual?

>all your base are belong to us,

That's *so* 6 months ago, Dan.

~C

--
NP:  Pink Floyd - 'Careful With That Axe, Eugene'
Now with 33% more vitriol!

Get your own FREE yourmomisacunt.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://yourmomisacunt.com - Perfect for those tricky family situations.