Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #551

caveat:

i know and am well aware of just how that below might
have just "read" -

irish boston to d.c. funds a certain sect of irish
politics.  i am not directly (or indirectly, as far as
i know), a person who funds that particular sect.
quite frankly, none of my mom's relatives, as far as i
know, have the coin/"ethic" to do so.

i just find it necessary to remember that bobby sands
died when and how he did (speaking as a political
being).

sorry for your troubles...