fake plastic little pony folds (was Re: Xian music)

[2:28am in the morning.  that's my excuse for
the subject line... actually, i am kind of
alert... ]

Shelley Bowers wrote:
> I'm a student at Cedarville University...

i'm sorry.  i truly am.  100% sorry.  they can
change their name, but the stink doesn't quite
wear off.  i went to it when it was "cedarville
college."  ya know, like, 3 years ago...

> [dumb people] who still aren't sure if Jesus
> likes us listening to secular music or not...

jesus would.  he likes meshuggah and fear
factory and rusted root and my little pony
dolls... but only the ones with the scented,
brushable hair.

or so goes a dream i had.  that was a weird
dream.  jesus and a my little pony fetish...
go figure... What Was Jesus Drinking?

> and contemplate how much I wish that Ben
> Folds Five never broke up.

mmm... so true.  i miss 'em.  i'm glad that i
got to see 'em thrice.  they were the most fun
band that i'd seen.  they really seem to enjoy
themselves onstage.

i hope darren jessee does a solo album.  he
wrote "magic" (from _reinhold messner_), which
is a fabulously beautiful song.  and ben folds
(the man, not the band) is working on his 2th/
2rd solo album...

'98 alum (BTW),
Dan

np: jeremy enigk - return of the frog queen