Re: Re: Goodness gracious

On 5/4/01 9:28 AM, quoth the brilliant prestokelvo at yahoo_com at
prestokelvo at yahoo_com:

>So who are the narrow-minded ones in this scenario?

Avoiding something you know from previous experience is going to make you
uncomfortable isn't narrow-minded. Y'all were wondering why some artists
avoid the CCM label like the plague, and I'm just giving you a heathen
consumer's point of view. I've heard various artists in the genre, and
it's not something I've really been able to enjoy. It's a pretty strong
sense you've wandered into the wrong party, yannow?

And no, you can't really just grab some of the pigs-in-blankets and hang
out cos everyone's looking at you funny and trying to get you to get out
on the floor and dance and that's just not really your thing, thanks. Dig?