Re: Goodness gracious

Ed, baby!

I've been waiting all this time for you to resurface.

From: "Ed Martin" <emartin at mirfield_org.uk>

>Its kind of strange to hear 'finished' versions of 'Little Blue River' and
>'Goodbye' which have changed (progressed and regressed I think) since I last
>heard them played live or on a few bootlegs I have.

Mostly regressed, if you ask me.  And not in a good way.

>Its also curious to see that the band has now wriggled down to, essentially,
>K&L and Jack (kind of) as the last line up I saw was the six piece. After
>many a wrangle with Chris Emery over Jack's guitar playing (about three
>years ago!)

Brother, it *has* been a long time.   Boy, those were fun days, before the list became overrun with proselytizing christians and pseudo-intellectual twits.

It's time to get Kyle posting again, methinks.

>its a joy to hear his contribution to a full OTR recording. Does
>he play any solo shows out over there? I've yet to hear him sing.

Yikes, Ed.  I knew you had a masochistic streak, but come on...

>I know these 'Hi I'm new(ish)' messages aren't the most interesting ones
>that get posted to the list but please do let me know I'm in the right
>place!

You're hardly new(ish), Ed.  You're old hat.

Good to hear from you, though.

~C

--
NP: Tears For Fears - _The Hurting_
Now with 33% more vitriol!

Get your own FREE yourmomisacunt.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://yourmomisacunt.com - Perfect for those tricky family situations.