RE: have bootleg of Lawrence concert want help with set list

Title: RE: have bootleg of Lawrence concert want help with set list

Why or what exactly isn't good?

I would love to have a copy of the show.

I don't feel it is robbing OTR of anything.  Having a bootleg of their music (not a copy of a release) will not stop me from purchasing their music.  I have every CD, most T-Shirts, the video, trading cards, posters.........

I would pay top dollar for a band made live CD or even more for a (swoon) live concert video.

That is all, for now

Michael

np:hoi polloi - spin me