RE: Chasing Kevin (was Re: Criterion (was Re: bruce))

(snip)
>See, with me, I saw the film a few months after it came out, and I was
*>expecting* to like it, because some friends of mine did, and they had
told me about the leftist-X-wing-fighter-pilots discussion, and that
sounded kinda neat, etc.  But my friend and I just ended up shrugging our
shoulders and wondering what all the hype, or buzz, was about.

I actually liked clerks, but not as much as smith's next films.  Chasing Amy
was my favorite, but I love the subtleties of Mallrats.  I haven't finished
Dogma yet; i watched part of it in the theatre, but the girls i was with
made me take them home after the shit-demon.

>FWIW, while Kevin Smith may be from New Jersey, he's also a drop-out of
>the Vancouver Film School (which is where he met his producer Scott
>Mosier, who grew up in Coquitlam, one of the suburbs here)
Here?  Where are you?  i grew up in surrey, and just got married there in
august of 99.

back to lurking,
ken (suffering in the Dallas heat)
np: OtR - Besides