Re: d bank, NJ

> i visited red bank, NJ, this past summer...
> stopped in jay & silent bob's secret stash...
> bought a J&SBSS keychain, a buddy christ, and
> some junk for my little bro.
>
> the buddy christ statue was the prize possession
> of driving half a day out of my way from Wash
> DC... somehow i ended up in atlantic city by the
> end of the night...

Yesterday I briefly had my buddy icon for AIM as a little Buddy Christ.

http://www.gigahosts.com/~c1003/aimicons/icons/3dstuff/religion/buddychrist.
gif

Fun stuff.

But about NJ....too much concrete and pavement for most of the state.
And why do they charge you to sit on the beach?

Crazy!

~Lara

"I could have lied, I'm such a fool."