Re: Mulvey heaven

Ysobelle:

<Lucky bastard.

na na na na na

<<
 per the Peter Mulvey newsletters, they are reissuing
 both "Rain" and "Brother Rabbit Speaks" as a 2-CD set
 this summer.

 i'm happy.  i already have (ahem) a bootleg version
 of "Rain," but it'll be nice to have it for real as
 well as the other way out-of-print "Brother Rabbit
 Speaks."

 Dan

man, wouldn't you know it, I find a wonderful rarity and suddenly... LOL.
Well, I'm happy that it's being released anyway for all those who don't have
it. AND I don't have Brother Rabbit myself, that's one of a handful of oop's
that I've been dying to hear.

kevin  (just getting in from a 19 hour day and I'm salary so.....8 hour pay
-- ain't life grand? Our entire network went down with 40 print jobs all with
24 hour turnaround. At least I'm not the one on the way right now to the
airport to get them out counter to counter.)