Re: Mulvey heaven

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
>> I just had to share that I found me a copy
>> of the OOP and impossibe to find Mulvey CD
>> Rain at a pawn shop for 4 buks
>
> Yeah, but if you DO burst, can I have your copy?
> Lucky bastard.

per the Peter Mulvey newsletters, they are reissuing
both "Rain" and "Brother Rabbit Speaks" as a 2-CD set
this summer.

i'm happy.  i already have (ahem) a bootleg version
of "Rain," but it'll be nice to have it for real as
well as the other way out-of-print "Brother Rabbit
Speaks."

Dan

np: toad the wet sprocket - fear