Mulvey heaven

not much to share, I'd like to say a couple things to the return of the
Christian artist thread but don't know if I'll have time. Maybe tonight.
BUT----- I just had to share that I found me a copy of the OOP and impossibe
to find Mulvey CD Rain at a pawn shop for 4 buks. I haven't even been able to
find it on ebay in a year or so of looking. Man, I was so excited that I
thought I'd do the little happy dog dance and piddle all over the floor right
there in front of the CDs.  Just had to tell some Mulvey fans so I wouldn't
burst!

np - Peter Mulvey: Rain

YEA!

kevin